Gallery Zoo Art Shipping Policies
GALLERY ZOO ART Shipping Policies
- All prices and shipping costs listed are for the continental United States only. Please contact me prior to purchase for international shipping charges and/or shipping charges to Alaska and Hawaii.
- How are my items shipped? All items are shipped USPS or FedEx. All items are insured for the full price of the artwork.
- What do shipping charges include? Shipping charges include postage, insurance, and/or the cost of
packaging materials. I do not charge for my time. I do not make money
on shipping charges. I will refund shipping charges that are less than what I've listed with the item you have purchased. For example, if more than one item is purchased, shipping charges may be less than listed if items can be shipped together.
- When will my items ship? Most items are shipped within 2-3 business days. Oversize prints (larger than 13 x 19) are printed by a professional lab and may take around 2-3 weeks in the US to receive, depending upon your location. Items
are not shipped until payment is received. Once payment is received,
you have 24 hours to cancel an order prior to shipping.
- How are my items packaged? All items are professionally packaged and
wrapped for maximum protection during the shipping process.
- Green Shipping. Whenever possible, I re-use quality
packing materials for shipping. Rest assured--your art will never be
compromised as only QUALITY packing materials are re-used. Smaller
packages are often taken to the post office on foot, conserving
fuel and reducing emissions.
- Custom Fees. For international shipping, the buyer is responsible for any and all custom fees.
- International Customers: In order to keep shipping costs reasonable for my international customers, jewelry and smaller art are shipped via USPS First Class International Package, unless Priority Mail is requested. (Additional charges apply for this upgrade.)