Artist Catherine Jeltes
Every flower is a story. Every stage, every season…from bud to seed to frost is a celebratory moment. Each line, each contour, each shadowed and sunlit hue varies minute to minute. Flowers are nature’s poster child for living in the moment.
From acrylics and watercolor to ink, pencils, and pastels, my creative tools include found materials for collage and mixed media such as handmade papers and birch bark.
Each painting is an original, authentic piece of art created
and signed by me.
- Only professional grade paints, inks, pencils, papers, and canvases
- Each artwork is finished with a coat of satin varnish to
protect from dust and UV light.
- Artwork is professionally packaged when shipped.
FINE ART PRINTS:
Each print purchased from this website is made from an original image created by me
and printed on professional archival materials through my partnership with a local professional photography lab.
- Only the highest quality archival inks are used.
- Gallery wrap canvas prints are printed on archival inkjet canvas and laminated with a satin finish. The canvas is hand wrapped around a 1.5″ wooden frame with a wire hanger. All gallery wraps arrive ready to display.
If you are ready to become part of the process of creating unique
and original art to share your space, contact me.
“Life is a canvas–throw all the paint on it you want.”