- All prices listed are for the Continental United States only. Please contact me prior to purchase for international shipping charges and/or shipping charges to Alaska and Hawaii. If a purchase is made and the shipping address is outside the Continental United States and/or is an international address, you will be contacted as additional shipping charges will be necessary to complete your purchase.
- Be sure the e-mail address linked to your PayPal account is valid and current. If an attempt is made to contact you and the e-mail address associated with your PayPal account is no longer valid and/or bounces back, your purchase will be cancelled and your payment refunded via your original method of purchase on PayPal. If you make a purchase to an international address (or outside the Continental United States) and additional shipping charges are necessary and I am unsuccessful contacting you via the e-mail address provided, your purchase will be cancelled and your payment refunded via your original method of payment on PayPal.
- How are my items shipped? All items are shipped USPS or FedEx. All items are insured for the full price of the artwork.
- What do shipping charges include? Shipping charges include postage, insurance, signature confirmation (for large art) and/or the cost of packaging materials. I do not charge for my time. I do not make money on shipping charges. I will refund shipping charges that may be less than what I’ve listed with the item you have purchased. For example, if more than one item is shipped to a single address, shipping charges may be less than listed if items ship together in a single package.
- When will my items ship? Most items are shipped within 2-3 business days. Photography and art prints are produced by a professional lab and may take around 2-3 weeks in the US to receive, depending upon your location. Due to the custom nature of photography and art prints, lab purchases are non-refundable.
- How are my items packaged? All items are professionally packaged and wrapped for maximum protection during the shipping process.
- Green Shipping. Whenever possible, I re-use packing materials for shipping. Rest assured–your art will never be compromised as only quality packing materials are re-used. Smaller packages are often taken to the post office on foot or bike, conserving fuel and reducing emissions.
- Custom Fees. For international shipping, the buyer is responsible for any and all custom fees.
- International Shipping: In order to keep shipping costs reasonable for international clients, jewelry and smaller art is shipped via USPS First Class International Package, unless Priority Mail is requested. (Additional charges apply for this upgrade.)